Harlow Greyhound Stadium
Harlow Greyhound Stadium is located in the well-known Pinnacles Industrial Estate, in Essex, England. The track's location has made it an ideal meeting place for Essex-based businessmen.
Harlow Greyhound Stadium has two dining facilities. The upstairs restaurant and bar offers a great view of the track while the downstairs bar provides a family environment.
Harlow Greyhound Stadium also has a suite called Harlequin. The suite was launched in September 2002 and can accommodate 250 people.
Stadium Capacity: 1,500 spectators
- Circumference: 354 meters
- Hare Type: Outside Swaffham
- Distance Raced: 238, 415, 592, 769, 946 meters
- 238m: Nellie Thursby - 14.73 sec. (09/18/02)
- 415m: Barton Wade - 25.50 sec. (10/09/02)
- 415mH: Bossy Pallashell - 26.20 sec. (07/10/02)
- 592m: Decoy Cheetah - 37.13 sec. (06/16/95)
- 592mH: Bozy Blue Blaze - 39.63 sec. (05/13/01)
- 769m: Micks Best Magic - 49.59 sec. (01/09/02)
- 946m: Souda Bay - 63.14 sec. (04/13/98)
Getting to Harlow Greyhound Stadium
Harlow Greyhound Stadium is located at Roydon Road, Harlow, Essex, England.